6 key takeaways:
1. I learned how to do a 6 frame animation.
2. I learned how animation so called 'started'.
3. I learned the 3 types of spinning 'things'.
4. I learned about stop-motion animation.
5. I learned how to make a stop-motion animation.
6. I learned how to use sam animation.
4 key concepts:
1. Animation works on the persistence of vision.
2. The fps for a TV (I think) is 24 fps.
3. By combining many frames together, something can be interpreted as a movie instead of a series of pictures.
4. The speed of the object varies as the gaps between the frames differ.
2 interesting things:
1. Animation can be very funny but can difficult to make or create.
2. I now know that some cameras that salesman say is the 'video' function can just be the fps at work.