1. Singapore has 5 mil. people living on it and it needs to meet with that demand for water.
2. Singapore has come up with the 4 national taps.
3. They are local catchment areas, imported water, NEWater and desalinated water.
2 key concepts:
1. Ultraviolet is very harmful.
2. In relation to the membrane, bacteria is the size of a HDB flat.
1 interesting thing.
1. I can use UV rays (if I have them) to kill people I hate (ie. Isaac and Pasakorn).
What are the things that I can do to help with water conservation in Singapore?
I can help save water (as if I don't) by taking a bath instead of a shower and so on.