I had 3 takeaways:
1. Some people ask to many questions. Some are relevant.
2. I learned how other groups come up with their solutions.
3. I learned how Reuven does his work.
The 2 concepts:
1. We should make designs that all people can understand clearly. It is important to design because later people will grow old and sick of it.
2. There should be a few designs so we can consolidate each and everyone of it.
The interesting thing:
1. I learned that I didn't open my Mac which was odd since ADMT requires the use of Macs.
Ummm... if you read what i typed then you actually bother to.....